Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Juz Back Fromm Guide's Campp...
Soo... Sleepyyy...
*nods off*

*wakes suddenly*

ok, i m officially a sleepyhead

...

Earlier on...
Computer:Entering Sleep Mode
Me:Rats!
*bashes moniter...
slaps CPU twice...
bashes keyboard...
resets computer*

i noe using grandfather computer sucks
the moniter has to be put at a certain angle 4 it to work
if use internet 4 to long, it wil hang

And couzins are irritating...

Me:What r u doing?
Couz:Nothing *fidderling wif the keyboard*
Me:I wouldn't call that nothing... *Slaps her hand away*
Couz:Fine! *walks away to play her PSP*

Couz[Jayden]:I want to sit there... i want to sit there...
Couz[Sammi]:You can sit on the floor...
Jayden:NO!!!! I want to sit on the chair...
Sammi: Get off! I come here first!
Jayden:I wanna sit on the chair... *Starts crying...*
Grandpa comes in scolds us and chases us out...[And I didn't even do anything!!!!!!]

see wat i mean....
Couzins are OFFICIALLY IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akane
*walks away from quarrelling pair*

No comments: